Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick! A post!

I just read that I have 15 minutes to post before Blogger goes to a scheduled outage! Even though I haven't posted anything in months, now that I want to, I only have 15...make that 14 minutes! C'est la vie!

I know it's a been a few months, but here goes a quick update:

I'm swamped where I work which is in a corporate setting. Yet, somehow, I've managed to squeeze in some time to finish a painting that's been on the easel staring at me each time I tried to ignore it. 

I've entered 3 paintings into a juried art competition near me and should know if I was accepted into the show in about 10 days. I'll try to post a tweet or something here. I've got a couple of websites working out slowly, but that's a normal occurrence. I've acquired a new 70-200mm IS lens with a 2.8 f/stop. I'm diggin' it! 

On the home front, just celebrated my oldest son's 18th birthday, my youngest daughter is now engaged, and my youngest son just scored 100 on his TACS reading test! YAY!

Life is good! My time is out for now! I'll be back!

Kevin




No comments: