Thursday, August 12, 2010

Upgrading, catching up, whatever

Whatever you want to call it, upgrading, catching up to 2010, etc. that's what I'm attempting to do here. As you can see, I've added tweets here and hoping to have time to keep up with it all.

I love new ideas...especially ones that work. Yesterday, I was reading Tony Horton's (Mr. P90X) FB about the recently discovered link between pancreatic cancer and high fructose corn syrup. He posted that the fructose actually feeds the cancer and helps it grow. It makes me wonder about any other effects in our body (besides building fat) produced by high fructose corn syrup.

Tonight is the peak of the Perseid Meteor Shower that starts after 10 p.m. Be looking for it in the Northeastern sky if you're in the Northern Hemisphere.

No comments: